- 1.How does heat therapy work?
- 2.What can the Heated Therapy Braces do?
- 3.How to use Heated Therapy Brace?
- 4.What dogs are suitable for our product?
- 5.Helpful tips
1.How does heat therapy work?
Heat therapy has a known soothing effect on sore muscles and body parts.What's more, unlike cryotherapy which is meant to be applied immediately upon injury,heat therapy is great for ongoing treatment of soreness,aches and pains.Our targeted heating therapy brace can effectively relieve the dog's joint pain and muscle fatigue.
- Heat stimulates thermoreceptors ,blocking pain signals to the brain
- Applying heat increases circulation to the injured area.
Increased blood flow means more oxygen and nutrients are sent to the damaged tissue,which promotes healing.
- Heat help relax damaged,tight and sore muscles to improve flexibility and decrease stiffness.
2.What can the Heated Therapy Braces do?
Thank you for using PetieTec Heated Therapy Brace. Our Graphene Heated Therapy devices are specially designed for our furbabies with arthritis or hip dysplasia. PetieTec aims to help our doggies stay active and enjoy a high quality of life.
- Local fixed-point precision hyperthermia
- Relieve joint/nerve pain
- Improve sleep, activity level and quality of life
3.How to use Heated Therapy Brace?
- Hip Brace
Slide the dog’s leg through the adjustable leg straps on the brace and adjust the strap to best fit.
- Back Brace
Put on the vest by attaching the adjustable bands and adjust all the bands to best fit.
- Knee Brace
Place the brace around the knees and connect the two elastic bands with the elastic band on the neck to fix.
- Turn it on
Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn it on, then press to switch the temperature,then select suitable temperature. After the treatment, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn it off.
Red – (48℃/118.4℉)
4.What dogs are suitable for our product?
- Dogs with chronic joint disorders
- Dogs in recovery period after joint surgery
- Old dogs with reduced activity and poor sleep
- Dog breeds susceptible to joint inflammation
- Dog breeds with a large amount of exercise (such as racing dogs, police dogs, sniffer dogs, etc.)
- Dogs with neuropathic pain symptoms
- Your dog may need a few minutes to adapt to the braces. Check the fit to ensure there is no discomfort. Pay attention to your dog during the treatment period.
- Vet suggests doing the treatment 20-40 minutes each time, 2 times per a day.
- Waterproof fabric, hand wash only.
- Do not use during the acute injury period of pets.For example, within 24 hours of traumatic joint position and 24 hours of accidental exacerbation of joint inflammation.
- Do not use within 48 hours after surgery.
- Do not bite the device.
- Please wear the device under supervision.
- Do not place in microwave oven or high pressure environment to avoid damage or fire.
- When the device is abnormally hot, stop using it to avoid damage or fire.